Check In/Check Out Times
Our check in time is 4:00pm MST. Our check out time is 11:00am MST.
Please note that early check ins and late check outs generally cannot be accommodated during the summer season and over holiday seasons.
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
We require the reservation to be paid in full at the time of booking. The reservation is fully refundable, less a $25.00 processing fee, up to your designated cancellation policy.
Our cancellation policies range from 72 hours up to 30 days, dependent on time of year and how your reservation was booked.
We do recommend purchasing trip insurance to cover any unforeseen issues such as illness/death and travel delays. Reservations will not be refunded or discounted for airline or weather delays/cancellations. Please contact us for further questions about cancellation policies.
Cancellation & Deposit policies may vary when booking with a third party or travel agency.
Which room styles offer a view?
Our Superior Creekside King Cabins, Superior Creekside Double Queen Guestrooms with Fireplace, Grand Balcony Spa Suite, and Balcony Spa Suite all offer a view.
|Month||Average High in °F||Average Low in °F|
Distances to parks and other landmarks
- Historic Jackson Town Square: 4.5 blocks (less than 0.5 miles)
- Grand Teton National Park – Moose Junction Entrance: 12 miles
- Grand Teton National Park – Moran Junction Entrance: 30 miles
- Yellowstone National Park South Entrance: 55 miles
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort/Teton Village: 13 miles
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort: 45 miles
- Jackson Hole Airport: 9 miles
- Idaho Falls Airport: 90 miles
- Salt Lake City International Airport: 282 miles
- Denver International Airport: 518 miles
Airport info + Transportation
- Jackson Hole Airport is 9 miles from Rustic Inn and is the closest airport to the Jackson Hole Area.Airlines that service JH Airport: Delta, United, AmericanTaxi Services, Uber and Lyft are readily available upon landing to transport you to the Rustic Inn
- Our 7.75% resort fee is included in your grand total quoted at the time of booking. The resort fee includes: Wi-Fi throughout the property, on-site parking, two bottles of water in your room daily, buffet style breakfast, use of the pool, hot tub & dry sauna, towel service at the pool, 24 hour fitness facility, in-town shuttle (upon availability), 24 hour front desk services, housekeeping daily, Molton Brown bath amenities, and access to our nature preserve area featuring multiple fire pits (seasonal).
- Shipping Address475 N Cache St, PO Box 14250, Jackson, WY 83001All packages must be shipping via UPS or FedEx
Please include the first and last name on your reservation and arrival date
Receiving fees will be applied per package and are based on weight, please follow link for details.
For any items shipped by the hotel, guests are responsible for the cost of shipping plus a $20 handling fee
- In-town Options
- Options at Jackson Hole Airport
- *Please note we cannot offer shuttle services to/from Jackson Hole Airport for rental car pick-ups or drop-offs
- In-town Options
We do not allow pets on our property or in any of our guest rooms. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a $250 fine and/or the forfeiture of your reservation deposit.
What is your deposit policy?
We require the reservation to be paid in full at the time of booking. The reservation is fully refundable, less a $25.00 processing fee, up to your designated cancellation policy which varies by season and how your reservation was booked. We do recommend purchasing trip insurance to cover any unforeseen issues such as illness/death and travel delays. Please contact us for further questions about cancellation policies.
Do you offer roll-aways, cots, and/or cribs?
We do not. For cribs or pack-n-plays, we work with a company called JH Baby Gear that will set them up and bring them down for the guest. Please call (307) 690-6540 for direct booking.
How many days do you need in Jackson Hole?
It’s up to you and depends whether you like a fast-paced vacation with days packed full of site-seeing and adventures or whether you appreciate a more leisurely approach to travel. Five to seven days is usually a good amount of time.
What is the best time of year to go to Jackson Hole?
If you want to go skiing, the answer is obvious: winter! Otherwise, May, Late September, and October are usually recommended as the best times of year to visit Jackson Hole.
What is Jackson Hole famous for?
Some people know Jackson Hole as a celebrity vacation spot, while others know it for its skiing or prime location near Yellowstone National Park. To us locals, Jackson Hole is famous for its friendly folks, unspoiled nature, and that magical feeling that you just can’t find anywhere else.
How far is Jackson Hole from Jackson, WY?
Jackson Hole is about 12 miles northwest of Jackson, WY.
What are the top attractions to visit in Jackson Hole?
According to visitor ratings on TripAdvisor, the top attractions in Jackson Hole are the town square, the National Elk Refuge, the National Museum of Wildlife Art, Laurance Rockefeller Preserve, the Jackson Hole Rodeo, Rendezvous Mountain, Antelope Flats, the Jackson Hole Aerial Tram, Antler Arches, and the Images of Nature Gallery by Thomas Mangelsen.
What is there to do in downtown Jackson Hole?
Downtown Jackson Hole has excellent dining and shopping, but what you might not know is that it’s a great location to explore the fine arts. Jackson Hole Playhouse is Wyoming’s longest running professional theater and downtown Jackson Hole is home to many fine art galleries.
How do people dress in Jackson Hole?
In Jackson Hole, we keep it casual. Be prepared for weather fluctuations by wearing layers. Jeans, denim jackets, and tees are just fine here.